I use my formatting formulae macro a lot so I have a smiley face icon for it on the Quick Access Toolbar:
To assign a macro to the Quick Access Toolbar do the following:
- Right-click on the Toolbar
- Select Customise the Ribbon
- Select Quick Access Toolbar
4. In Choose commands from pick Macros
5. Select your macro
6. Click the Add button. The command now appears at the right side of the dialog box. You might have to click on a random group on the right-hand side to make it appear as a subset of it.
7. Click the OK button. The command now appears on the Quick Access toolbar.
8. To replace the default macro icon with a different button for your macro, click Modify. Under Symbol, select an icon for your macro. Choose one that isn’t already in use.
9. Click OK twice. The new button appears on the Quick Access Toolbar, where you can click it to run the macro.