Using keyboard shortcuts saves a lot of time when making Word resources – it’s a lot quicker to subscript a number by pressing Ctrl and = than it is to go to the Home page then click on the subscript button. To get a list of all the keyboard shortcuts on your computer do the following:
1. Press Alt+F8 (or Alt+Fn+F8). Word displays the Macros dialog box listing all your macros.
2. Using the Macros In drop-down list, choose Word Commands.
3. In the list of commands at the top of the dialog box, choose ListCommands.
4. Click Run. You’ll see the List Commands dialog box.
5. Select the first option to see which keyboard shortcuts are set up on your computer. A new document is created which contains a table of all your shortcuts.